By purchasing a template from Fearne Creative Design, you agree to all of the terms and conditions listed below and understand that all of them are subject to change.
Payment is accepted only via PayPal.
* In addition to my webshop, I also have an Etsy shop and you can pay with a card there.
Due to the digital nature of the products, no refunds, returns and/or exchanges are possible. Please always make sure you are purchasing the correct product. If you encounter any issues placing an order or installing and setting up the template you've purchased, I will be happy to help you.
Currently, all of the templates Fearne Creative Design offers are for the Blogger platform only (blogger.com). This means that if your blog is on WordPress, Squarespace or another platform, the templates will not work for you.
Copyright on all items from this shop is retained by Fearne Creative Design. Once you purchase an item, you receive a copy of it and lifetime support, not the rights to said item.
- Personal & commercial use.
- Changes to personalize it.
- Re-selling, sharing or redistributing the templates or any part of them.
- Claim any of the work (graphics, HTML, CSS) by Fearne Creative Design as yours.
- Using the template on more than two (2) blogs (both blogs must be owned by the buyer).
- Removing the credits to Fearne Creative Design from the template(s) you purchase, unless you pay an additional $50 USD fee.
Fearne Creative Design is not responsible for any lost information or code. Make sure you backup* your previous template before uploading the new one; it is your job to save your files (especially if you have added your Google Analytics code to the template).
* To backup a template, go to Template -> click on "Backup/Restore" in the top right corner of your page and download the xml file.
6. Support & installation.
You will receive unlimited support for each template you have purchased from Fearne Creative Design (including templates that are no longer for sale). Support does not include custom changes or additions of items and widgets that were not not a part of the template you have or they have not been previously purchased.
I do not provide support for errors that have ocurred as a result of the client editing the template - even if you are not new to coding, please always experiment on a test blog to avoid broken templates and/or blogs and the possible loss of important information.
Installation is free for all templates; if you are interested, you can contact me before or after you place your order.
Last updated: June 10th, 2017.