Fully custom and responsive blog design for the Blogger\Blogspot (blogger.com) platform only.
Before you place your order, please contact me with the ideas for your design first.
What is a custom blog design?
A custom blog design is a design that is created specifically for you with all of your ideas about the design. Unlike premade templates, it will not be re-sold or shared in any way with anyone other than you.
How long does it take to finish a custom design?
Usually 1 to 5 weeks (sometimes much less), but it depends on the size of the project and the speed of communication (mostly). To make the process as smooth as possible, it would be good if you have an idea about what you want your design to look like.
What is the process?
1. You get in touch with me with all of your ideas about the design.
2. If we are compatible, I will begin working on your design on a test blog.
3. After I send you the link to the test blog, you will decide if anything has to be added, removed or changed.
4. When we're done with the test blog, you can proceed with the payment.
5. The final step is the installation. After I set up everything for you, I will send you all the necessary files and instructions.
Is there support included?
Absolutely! If there are any errors or you simply have a question regarding the template or the platform, feel free to contact me.
Do I have to pay if I want to change or add something new to the design?
After the template is installed on your blog, payment will be required for any future changes or edits.